Las Vegas is not Sin City for no reason. It is jam-packed with casino hotels, famous shopping malls, restaurants, and of course, breweries. It also claims to hold the record for the most alcohol per capita consumed than anywhere else in the world, and if you support this claim, then good for you! We will further back it up by giving you a comprehensive list of the best breweries in Las Vegas.
So buckle up, and read on. You will surely not “gamble” as you spend your time browsing.
1. Ellis Island Casino & Brewery
Finding a have-it-all place to enjoy your beer? We found one for you! Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is ready to serve you food and drinks while you play and provides accommodation after a tiring day.
Operating since 1968, the family-owned Ellis knows how to please its customers. Its huge establishment features four restaurants with a wide menu of barbeques, sandwiches, pasta, and steaks. It also has a hotel with comfortable rooms and suites. Ellis also has a beer garden where you can enjoy eating while either listening to live music or watching football games on its 18-foot big screen. Fancy singing? You will surely love Ellis as it offers the best karaoke in Las Vegas.
- Crowd Favorite: IPA. A golden-colored beer with herbal flavors containing 5.8% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Amber
- Hop-py Note: Nightly karaoke. 24-hour casino. Live Music. Open for reservation.
- Fun Fact: Ellis Island is awarded Gold Winner in Best of Las Vegas 2021.
Hours: Open 24/7
Address: 4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Contact: (702)794-0888 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
2. Able Baker Brewing Company
Able Baker Brewing is the best place to visit if you have a heart for history. This award-winning brewery’s taproom has a wall gallery dedicated to the chronicles of experimentation at the Nevada Test Site. It complemented the industrial-chic design, the picnic table, and the colorful chalkboard menu inside.
To further enjoy the nice ambiance, you can savor its award-winning beers with deliciously cooked food from its kitchen. Arts District Kitchen, a local catering kitchen, serves culinary creations like vegan burgers, fish tacos, and salads inside the taproom.
- Crowd Favorite: Atomic Duck. An American IPA with a strong hop character and a mild malt with 7% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Honey Dip Stout
- Hop-py Note: Offers crowlers. Private event rentals. Offers tours.
- Fun Fact: Able Baker won gold in the 2022 World Beer Cup.
Hours: Open Sun – Thur 11:30am – 11pm, Fri & Sat 11:30am – 1am.
Address: 1510 S Main St Ste. 120, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Contact: (702)479-6355 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
3. Crafthaus Brewery
Established in 2014, Crafthaus Brewery is dedicated to pouring its heart into every pint of beer they brew. The owners, Wyndee and Dave Forrest, who are not just partners in business but also in life, designed a taproom they want to drink beers with. It is an appealing taproom covered with beautiful wall art. For entertainment, televisions are also up for viewing. At occasional times, a live DJ is also in the house.
The food in the brewery is served by Artisan District as well, every Friday and Saturday. The menu includes smoked chicken, apple sausage, and a charcuterie plate.
- Crowd Favorite: Resinate IPA. An American IPA with a flavor of pine and grapefruit containing 6.5% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Evocation
- Hop-py Note: Sells merchandise. Gift cards.
- Fun Fact: Crafthaus was given a bronze award in 2021 as the Best Microbrewery in Las Vegas.
Hours: Open Sun – Thur 12pm – 10pm, Fri & Sat 12pm – 11pm.
Address: 197 E California Ave #130, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Contact: (702)888-1026 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
4. Banger Brewing
Banger Brewing is passionate about brewing beers with fresh ingredients and has a deep love for serving Las Vegas. That is why since 2010, it has never stopped crafting great-tasting beer. Today, Banger Brewing offers a variety of brews on tap, a tasty flight, and even offers brewery tours every weekend.
Banger Brewing welcomes its customers in an inviting taproom. It is well-lighted, thanks to its nearly floor-to-ceiling windows. It also has a cozy sofa for comfortable seating and a high bar for a great watch for the bartender. Banger Brewing is very group-friendly and has a wide table at the heart of the taproom. Moreover, Banger Brewing invites food shops for some ice cream tacos and pastries so you can enjoy tasty treats while drinking your favorite brew.
- Crowd Favorite: Morning Joe. A hazelnut and french caramel coffee-flavored ale with 5.5% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: El Heffe
- Hop-py Note: Dog-friendly. Merchandise available. Gift cards.
- Fun Fact: Banger is the nickname of the brewery’s owner.
Hours: Open Mon – Fri 12pm – 12am, Sat & Sun 11am – 12am.
Address: 450 E Fremont St #135, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Contact: (702)456-2739 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
5. Big Dog’s Brewing Co.
Big Dog is a very exciting place to explore. It has a full-service bar, serving 35 uniquely flavored craft beers. It also has a full-service catering called Top Dog Catering that cooks fare made of fresh ingredients. Additionally, it has a draft house that it uses to play casinos.
If you are still not convinced, ready yourself for some surprises. Big Dog has a beer garden called Front Porch. You can enjoy your beer here while listening to live music under the stars as the music starts from 10 PM onwards. It also has karaoke for your own time to be a star.
- Crowd Favorite: Dirty Dog IPA. A citrusy-scented beer with a strong earthy character containing 7.1% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Las Vegas Craft Lager
- Hop-py Note: Quiz Night. Karaoke. Kid-friendly. Dog-friendly patio.
- Fun Fact: Big Dog started as Holy Cow in 1993 and re-opened in 2003 under its current name.
Hours: Open 24/7
Address: 4543 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130
Contact: (702)940-2739 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
6. Tenaya Creek Brewery
Tenaya Creek opened its doors in 1999 as a restaurant and brewery. It used to be a fine dining restaurant serving freshly brewed craft beer, but in 2008, it decided to focus on its passion, brewing beer. When you enter its taproom, a warm ambiance will welcome you. It is orange-lighted with floor-to-ceiling windows. Tenaya Creek also has an outdoor patio, so you enjoy some breeze and sunshine as you drink.
You will surely not be hungry here since Tenaya Creek offers food trucks daily. Live music is available every second Saturday of the month to help you indulge in the place and the beer more.
- Crowd Favorite: Hop Ride IPA. A citrus-scented and medium-bodied American IPA with 7.2% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Bonanza Brown Ale
- Hop-py Note: Sells merchandise. Live music.
- Fun Fact: Tenaya Creek has six award-winning craft beers.
Hours: Open Mon 11am – 10pm, Tues – Thur 11am – 11pm, Fri & Sat 11am – 12am, Sun 10am – 10pm.
Address: 831 W Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Contact: (702)362-7335 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
7. Bad Beat Brewing
Bad Beat was born from the owner’s love for poker and craft beer. Every month, it releases a new beer to be readily available in its taproom.
Bad Beat’s taproom has high wood tables and bright red plastic chairs. You can enjoy four year-round beers here and its eight rotating specialties. Food trucks are available in the brewery every Thursday for a good meal. It welcomes outside foods and deliveries to cater to the hunger of its beloved customers. Moreover, you can have fun playing giant Jenga, darts, Nintendo, and shuffleboard to beat boredom. A movie projector is also available in the taproom that is used to play game matches.
- Crowd Favorite: Happy Times. An orangey-scented American IPA with 7% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Buffing Isn’t Weisse
- Hop-py Note: Weekly event. Fun games. Sells merchandise.
- Fun Fact: In playing poker, a bad beat means being an underdog.
Hours: Open Mon – Thur 4pm – 10pm, Fri 2pm – 10pm, Sat 12pm – 10pm, Sun 12pm – 8pm.
Address: 7380 Eastgate Rd #110, Henderson, NV 89011
Contact: (702)463-4199 | Instagram | Website
8. Nevada Brew Works
Nevada Brew Works is waiting for you if you want to be a Good Samaritan just by drinking beer and enjoying food. It founded a charity work called “The Ariana Rye Foundation,” established after a baby was born prematurely with cerebral palsy and a spectrum disorder. It was developed to support families in need of medical equipment.
You will not regret visiting here as it offers expertly crafted beers. Its brewers are trained in the world-famous Siebel Institute of Technology. You can pair up these expertly brewed beers with some delicious pizza, sandwich, and cheese curds cooked in its kitchen.
- Crowd Favorite: Hazy. A New England IPA with 6.6% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Ariana Rye
- Hop-py Note: Kid-friendly. Sells merchandise. Offers catering
- Fun Fact: Nevada Brew Works was awarded as Best of Las Vegas – Microbrewery category in 2021.
Hours: Open Sun – Thur 11am – 12am, Fri & Sat 11am – 1am.
Address: 1327 S Main St Ste 160, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Contact: (702)664-1500 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
9. Beer Zombies Brewing Co.
Founded in 2013, Beer Zombies has a rather odd motif than the rest of the breweries on this list. You can find monsters and, of course, zombies on its cans as the team loves horror films, and this is where they base their can designs.
Beer Zombies has five locations, four in Nevada and one in Utah. Its Summerlin draft room features 16 beers on draft and a full menu, including salads and pan pie. You can also try a flight if you are unsure what to drink. Moreover, the place has a small outdoor seating where you can bring your furry friends, but make sure they’re on a leash.
- Crowd Favorite: End 2 End Burners. A dank and hazy Hazy DIPA with 8% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Fog Zombie
- Hop-py Note: Televisions. Garage parking. Vegetarian food options.
- Fun Fact: Beer Zombies partners with The Studio Mind|Body to host a yoga session every first Wednesday of the month.
Hours: Open Sun – Thur 11am – 10pm, Fri & Sat 11am – 11pm.
Address: 2010 Festival Plaza Dr Ste.130, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Contact: Facebook | Instagram | Website
10. Hop Nuts Brewing
Before you set foot in Hop Nuts’ taproom, you will already feel the medieval vibes from the outside. Taking pride in being in the Arts District, it has light-colored brick walls, plants, and other designs that make the ambiance so classic. It has two taprooms to accommodate its wide number of customers. In the taproom, 20 deliciously crafted beers are available on tap. And to enjoy the nice weather, the patio is always ready to be seated.
For yummy partners of your beer, Hop Nuts invites food trucks for hearty meals like barbecues and other grilled food. Do not be worried too about your entertainment as televisions are widely scattered within the place.
- Crowd Favorite: Hopathon. A light-bodied American IPA with 7% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: The Golden Knight.
- Hop-py Note: Sells merchandise. Occasional events.
- Fun Fact: Hop Nuts is the first microbrewery in the Arts District.
Hours: Open Mon – Thur 12pm – 1am, Fri & Sat 11am – 2am, Sun 11am – 1am.
Address: 1120 S Main St #150, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Contact: (702)816-5371 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
11. Las Vegas Brewing Company
If you are visiting a brewery with your family, Las Vegas Brewing is one of the best on the list. This brewery offers a selection of food items and even has a kid’s menu for your kiddos. Additionally, check the menu during happy hour specials, as there are great food and brews you can get for discounted prices.
Las Vegas Brewing’s taproom features 12 beers on tap and one guest cider and boasts 20 televisions inside where sports matches are played. The brewery also hosts fun events occasionally, so check out its calendar on its website to see if there are events on the date you are visiting.
- Crowd Favorite: Penny O’Reilly’s. A malty Irish red ale with 5% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Chantilly Cream Ale
- Hop-py Note: Dog-friendly. Free Wi-Fi. Bike and street parking. Full bar.
Hours: Open Mon – Thur 11am – 10pm, Fri 11am – 12am, Sat 9:30am – 12am, Sun 9:30am – 10pm.
Address: 3101 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Contact: (702)333-4858 | Facebook | Instagram | Website
12. HUDL Brewing Company
HUDL, founded by three friends, is a brewery with a 15-barrel system on-site. It specializes in crafting great and mind-blowing beers, as the brewmaster, Joe Cuozzo, is a very skilled and experienced brewer. Joe has years of experience in the brewing industry as he has worked for several known breweries and has crafted brews that won medals from beer competitions like the Alaskan State Fair.
Today, Joe and his co-founders, Skip and Ken, are still obsessed with making better beer each time. They have a gathering every month where they test new flavors and styles so that customers like you can enjoy unique beers every time you visit.
- Crowd Favorite: Vanilla Oak. A smooth and refreshing cream ale with 6% ABV.
- Highly Recommended: Scorched Meadows – Hazy
- Hop-py Note: Private event rentals. Music bingo. Trivia nights.
Hours: Open Tues – Sat 11am – 11pm, Sun 10am – 9pm, Mon Closed.
Address: 1327 S Main St Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Contact: (702)445-7100 | Facebook | Instagram | Website